Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hi I'm me

Hey guys!! I know I know, blogging isn't my strong point....I'm very lame about it!!! :P


Here's what I've been doing

•School
• Co-op
•Hanging out with some pretty BOSS people
• Going to the beach
•Smiling
• Laughing
• Making weird faces
• Facebook
• Instagram
• Studying
• Being me...... A SPAZZO (just sooo everyone knows, I learned it from Meredith!! <3 You!!)
 • Eating
• Sleeping
• Finishing my school year
• Ultimate Frisbee
• Going to band concerts
• Having study groups!!! I PROMISE WE DO STUDY AND THEN PLAY BURNOUT!!! xDDDD
• Softball
• Being random
• Playing just Dance!!
• DUCK DYNASTY!! <3
• Messaging

   

:) —<
^^^^^ see random dude with no arms!! :P



Okay....your probably sick of that:P sorry!! Anywho!! I've done alot of things lately!!  Hopefully your life is going well, and you haven't cut your head open like I did!!


Speaking of which my head is better now!!:) So I can go swimming.....thing is, it needs to warm up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good busy-ness. Keep it up! ;) And I'm glad your noggin is all spick and span!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I like to hear what you're up to. :) Sounds like fun! And I can't wait to go swimming somewhere! We should go somewhere together. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should Ruth!! It would be very fun!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Great to see another post from you! I love seeing what ya'll have been doing. :-) So glad your head's better!!

    ReplyDelete