Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today we went on a walk on the navy base. All was going fine until Andrew and I went on another path that would connect later I was running full speed when I screamed and stopped abruptly (yes, you are asking yourself why did she stop and scream?) here is your anwser because a crazy squirrel jumped in front of me. So when we came home we went to target I bought a ring, cupcake mix, pop its, a huge mig a little bit smaller than my head with hot chocolate mix, a big peppermint stick, and some big marshmallows, and finally legal pads. So I think I had a good day :D

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me I meant mug for those who caught my mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta watch out for those crazy squirrels, Allie, they can be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Getting attacked by crazzy squirrles it hapends to the best of us. Now if it was armadillo you would be deep trouble. :D

    ReplyDelete